Realms of the Hauntingreleased in 1996 by Gremlin Interactive published by Interplay
DOSBox GOG version last published 3 years, 10 months agoRequires the latest version of GOG's Linux installer.
Uses game data from GOG with DOSBox from Lutris.
DOSBox Groupees version last published 1 year, 1 month agoUses the files from the Windows installer from Groupees.
auto GOG(Auto) versionMake sure you have connected your GOG account in Lutris and that you own this game.
auto Steam(Auto) versionMake sure you have connected your Steam account in Lutris and that you own this game.
Forged in the Beginning and protected by the Seven Seals, there lies a place where thought and creation intertwine. The center for all realms of existence, it is the balancing force between good and evil, man and spirit. A focal point for all energies, and the one element that has kept the consuming nature of darkness at bay... Until now.
* Many unique and bizarre universes to explore. From a modern age, mysterious mansion to a medieval, surreal world full of monsters.
* Excellent blend of first-person shooter and point-and-click adventure.
* Full-motion video cut-scenes with live actors bring the game's well-written story alive.
- Genre: Adventure, FPS
- Platform: Linux, Mac, MS-DOS, Windows
- Website: www.realmsofthehaunting.com
igdb steam protondb steamdb isthereanydeal GOG MobyGames PCGamingWiki Wikipedia
1258 users have this game