CD version Rating: ❔ UNKNOWN last published 4 years, 2 months ago
CD - Patch 1.17a version Rating: ❔ UNKNOWN last published 6 years, 6 months agoCommunity patch v1.17a for the CD version
Proton version Rating: ❔ UNKNOWN last published 1 year, 3 months ago
Titan Quest: Immortal Throne is the action-packed expansion to the 2006 RPG hit, Titan Quest. Brian Sullivan, award-winning co-creator of Age of Empires and Titan Quest, continues the epic story across the dark and more sinister Underworld of Hades.
In this epic quest of good versus evil, players will encounter the greatest villains of Greek mythology, brave the attacks of Cerberus, and hazard the banks of the River Styx. Along with new foes, players will find new allies. Players will interpret the prophecies of the blind seer Tiresias, fight alongside Agamemnon and Achilles, and use the wiles of Odysseus to conquer this dark new adventure.
* 10 Additional Character Levels - allows players to bring existing and new characters to new heights, along with higher level equipment and skills
* 8 New Character Classes - The expansion pack features an entirely new skill mastery, which combines with existing skill masteries to create eight new exciting character classes.
* New Exotic Monsters and Locations - Quest through exotic locations in the Mediterranean area and ultimately descend across the river Styx into the heart of Hades. Defeat terrifying new monsters on your way to victory!
* Artifacts & Enchanters - A new type of rare equipment that gives the player characters a powerful bonus. Plus, new non-player characters that can create artifacts from recipes.
* More Unique Equipment - Uncover hundreds of powerful new unique items and use Caravans to store them as you quest through the Underworld of Hades.