The Sims 3released in 2009 by The Sims Studio published by Electronic Arts
Wine DVD version last published 1 year, 3 months ago- It is highly suggested to install ErrorTrap, Traveler and Overwatch mods by nRaas to improve game's stability.
Wine Origin version last published 2 months, 2 weeks ago- Please install wine-staging from WineHQ to get all necessary dependencies.
- Use this command in terminal "xgamma -gamma 1.5" to adjust color gamma.
- It is highly suggested to install ErrorTrap, Traveler and Overwatch mods by nRaas to improve game's stability.
Steam Steam Proton version last published 1 year, 3 months ago
citra Nintendo 3DS version
libretro Nintendo DS version
libretro Nintendo Wii version
rpcs3 Sony Playstation 3 version
auto Steam(Auto) versionMake sure you have connected your Steam account in Lutris and that you own this game.
Create the lives you've always wanted!
Ready to live a freer, more creative life? In The Sims™ 3, you can let your fantasies run wild as you design your ideal world. Start with your Sim, refining each shape, color and personality trait until you get the precise person that pleases you. Design your dream home, but don’t let a grid limit you; place, rotate and stack furniture and walls freely and to your heart’s content.
Once the “hard work” is over, it’s time to be a mentor. Guide your Sim’s path through life, developing a career, finding love, and pursuing dreams and desires. Spending time with friends and family is just as important as mastering painting or accumulating knowledge.
Take things to the next level and record movies of your Sim’s adventures and share them with the ever-growing and thriving community. With a huge catalog of expansion packs and fun objects to discover, there is no end to the possibilities awaiting you. It all begins here; your adventure awaits!
* Customize Your Sim: Mix and match a vast range of facial features and body types to get the look you want. Infuse your Sim with personality traits and help realize their dreams.
* Stage Your Own Extreme Makeover: Decorate your Sim’s home however you want, neat or messy. Use odd angles, create tall stacks of items, and apply your favorite self-made pattern to the walls and floors.
* Range From the Home: Get out of the house and explore the lively and entertaining neighborhood for the first time. Be a part of the larger online community!
- Genre: Life simulation
- Platform: Android, Mac, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, Nintendo Wii, Sony Playstation 3, Windows, Xbox 360
- Website: www.thesims3.com
igdb steam protondb steamdb isthereanydeal MobyGames Origin PCGamingWiki WineHQ AppDB
1444 users have this game