Shütshimi is a randomized shoot'em up about a muscle-bound fish with memory problems defending the seven seas.
Armed with your trusty bullet-morphing shotgun, defeat or navigate through waves of enemies and collect powerups as you battle your way through each of the game's bosses. But there's a catch (there's always a catch): you've been cursed with an incredibly short attention span. Combat waves and upgrade cycles only last 10 seconds a piece, so you'd better act fast!
But wait, there's more (information)!
* Endless waves, endless fun!
* 10 second bursts of shmup action!
* 5 different, upgradeable weapons to choose from!
* Over 30 upgrades to collect! Combine upgrades with different weapons for interesting combinations!
* Hats! Over 30 of them! Some hats unlock hidden "Hattributes" which modify gameplay even further!
* Wallet-friendly! Cheaper than a delicious fancy coffee from a well-known North American coffee chain!
* Full keyboard and controller support! Play any way you like, as long as it's either of these two options!
* You can smoke underwater!?
* Leaderboards! Compete with friends and foes for the global top score!
* Local Co-op! Work together or screw each other over when competing for the top score
* There's also a remarkable number of cats!