Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwoodreleased in 2002 by Spellbound Studios published by Strategy First
Linux Desura version last published 5 years, 2 months agoThe Desura version is the only native Linux version available.* After installation, you should disable the Lutris Runtime in order to have the game set the proper resolution by itself. Right click on the game -> "Configure" -> Tab "System options" -> Check [x] "Show advanced options" (bottom left) -> Check [x] "Disable Lutris Runtime".
* The language cannot be set directly, so there's a workaround in this installer - The game looks for the folder 'data/1031', and if it exists, the language is German. If not, it looks for the folder 'data/1036', and if that exists, it sets the language to French. The fallback 'data/2047' is English.
Wine GOG version last published 5 years, 4 months agoFor GOG version 220.127.116.11
Steam Proton version last published 1 year, 3 months ago
auto GOG(Auto) versionMake sure you have connected your GOG account in Lutris and that you own this game.
auto Steam(Auto) versionMake sure you have connected your Steam account in Lutris and that you own this game.
England, Anno Domini 1190 – Richard the Lionheart is held prisoner and his brother, Prince John rules over the simple peasants with an iron hand and this pure force of arms forces them to bend to authority. Only one man takes up the struggle against the oppressors, supported by a small band of brave and loyal followers. His name; Robin Hood.
Roam the dense foliage of Sherwood, come face to face with royal trouble and battle against Prince John’s forces as you take on the role of legendary nobleman, Robin Hood. Team up with Little John and the rest of the Merry Men as the battle for the King’s throne ensues in this stealth-based, real-time strategy game.
* Non-linear campaign system with over 30 different missions
* Mission types from Robbery and Infiltration to Castle Attack and Ambush
* Combines action and adventure with stealth tactical elements
* Innovative combat system, interact with the mouse while fighting to access special combat skills
* Play as Robin Hood, Little John, Friar Tuck or even Maid Marian, nine characters in all, each with specific abilities and attributes
* Spectacular graphics with realistic atmospheric conditions like day, night and fog
* Explore historic locations; Sherwood Forest, Nottingham Castle, York and many more
- Genre: Real-time tactics, Stealth
- Platform: Linux, Mac, Windows
- Website: www.rune-soft.com/Games/Released/Game-239/game=Robin_Hood_The_Legend_of_Sherwood-13
igdb steam protondb steamdb isthereanydeal GOG MobyGames PCGamingWiki Wikipedia
426 users have this game