Latest version last published 3 months, 3 weeks ago , last edit made 4 days, 3 hours agoPlay Playstation 1,2,3,4 games on Linux.- This script will download the latest PSNow client version from PlayStation official servers
- x360 and PS3 Dualshock 3 compatible
-- "PlayStation Now" does not exit cleanly with Wine. Workaround: Focus the DOS terminal window located in the top left corner and press a key to force PS Now to exit
-- White rectangular window at the right bottom corner. Workaround: use PSNow window in fullscreen (press F11). Same method if main Window becomes black or white, press F11 to refresh it
-- no Directx11 or DXVK compatible for the moment (Wine bug https://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=48581)
-- works only with Proton-GE available for download here:
https://github.com/GloriousEggroll/proton-ge-custom/releases/tag/6.21-GE-2, then extract archive to $home/.local/share/lutris/runners/wine/ and move all content from /Proton-6.21-GE-2/files/ to /Proton-6.21-GE-2/
Ready to play?
With PS Now on your Windows PC or laptop, you’ll have access to a huge library of incredible PS4, PS3 and PS2 games ready to stream and play whenever you want them.
- Choose from over 500 PlayStation games, including all-time classics and forgotten gems.
- Save progress to the cloud and jump back into your adventures on PS4 or another PC or laptop.
- Try out new titles with regular updates to the game library.
- Connect your DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller - or other compatible controller - to any USB port or go wireless with the official USB Wireless Adaptor and you're ready to play.
- New to PS Now? Give it a try for free with a seven day trial.