Incredipede is a puzzle game that celebrates the vast diversity of life in the world. The game follows Quozzle, a lone Incredipede on a quest to rescue her sisters. She has a unique ability to grow new arms and legs wherever she needs them, transforming into a snake, a spider, a horse, a monkey - anything you can imagine. You can give her antlers or a tail, use nature as a blueprint or strike out in weird new directions. Control Quozzle as she learns to swing through the trees, climb sheer cliffs, dance over rivers of lava, and even soar through the air on thermal winds.
Incredipede was made by a small team headed by Colin Northway, author of Fantastic Contraption. It was written while traveling in over a dozen countries including Honduras, Turkey, Japan, and Costa Rica.
* Make and control a staggering array of creatures
* 120 levels in three beautifully crafted worlds
* Send your creatures to your friends to try to control
* Use the Level Editor to create your own puzzles
* Immersive ambient soundscape