Fallen Haven: Liberation Dayreleased in 1998
auto GOG(Auto) versionMake sure you have connected your GOG account in Lutris and that you own this game.
The battle for planet Nu Haven lasted just three months Earth Standard Time, and the cost in lives on both sides was staggering. Mankind had just been rudely awakened from a dream that it was alone in the universe.
Now the greatest military force ever assembled is about to be put at your command, your objective: to liberate planet Nu Haven and prevent the impending invasion of Earth. The most advanced weapons of the 24th century are at your disposal: dorships, heavy tanks, aerial bombers, dreadnoughts, and submarines - 45 different units in action on the battlefields.
* 4 different races in a fight for supremacy on the planet
* Changing geographical and climatic conditions
* 23 research areas with numerous discoveries
* Game-accompanying encyclopedia
- Genre: Real-time strategy, Real-time tactics
- Platform: Windows
0 users have this game