DarkStar Onereleased in 2006 by Ascaron published by Strategy First
Wine GOG version last published 3 years, 5 months ago
Steam Proton version last published 1 year, 11 months ago
auto GOG(Auto) versionMake sure you have connected your GOG account in Lutris and that you own this game.
auto Steam(Auto) versionMake sure you have connected your Steam account in Lutris and that you own this game.
Darkstar One offers a fantastic amount of freedom of choice. The story-based missions gradually lead you deeper into the galaxy to new races, new technologies and ever stronger opponents. Explore a vast array of solar systems in search of hidden artifacts of ancient races, essential objects for upgrading your ship--the Darkstar One.
In addition to artifacts, acquire credits to purchase better equipment, such as weapons and shields. Earn credits in a myriad of ways: by taking on assignments, bounty hunting, piracy, smuggling, trading, escorting, transporting, rewards and more.
- A vast, simulated universe with many unique races, space ships and battle tactics.
- Elaborate story, related by more than fifty minutes of video sequences.
- Configure and upgrade your ship, Darkstar One, any way you choose--build a fast attack ship with many light weapons or a near-invincible cruiser with heavy weaponry.
- Over two hundred different weapons, shields and equipment items.
- Rockets, torpedoes and mines feature special tactical uses: mines can fire at opponents or distract approaching missiles.
- The "Spell Weapon": a special weapon with a powerful effect similar to certain spells in role-playing games. This weapon becomes increasingly versatile throughout the game and greatly increases tactical options.
- Acquire weapons from other races - Mount distinctive weapons from other races on "Darkstar One," each featuring unique functions that require different battle tactics.
- Embark on special missions - explore canyons or even underground on unknown worlds.
- Freedom of choice - earn credits in many ways: fighting, piracy, assignments, smuggling, trading, escorting, transporting, rewards, and more.
- Play as the "good" or the "bad" guy and take advantage of political disputes.
- Genre: Action
- Platform: Windows
igdb steam protondb steamdb isthereanydeal GOG
373 users have this game