Autodesk Fusion 360
Wine Admin version last published 1 week, 2 days ago
Wine Testing version last published 2 months, 1 week agoDownloads newest client from Autodesk and patches the installer for installation.Notes about the Installer:
- The GUI's floating tooltip/toolsettings windows seem to float above anything, resize them once for a small amount to stop them from staying on top of everything, some menues also need to be clicked once too.
- Some native dialogs like a filepicker can pop up under a floating window from Fusion. It can be tricky to get to that window sometimes.
- Do not try to use the "Learning Panel"
- The installer will, after downloading files and applying patched, launch the 'fusion installer'. It will look frozen for a while while it is downloading the fusion files
- Once it's done, the login page will pop up
- After login you'll need to change the grapics driver to DirectX 9:
(check this video: https://imgur.com/a/oZCuoP2)
- Go to your preferences by clicking on your name on the top right
- Under Graphics Driver, select DirectX 9
- Hit Apply
- Don't Restart! Instead, kill the lutris-wrapper process with your task-manager
- Now the scrip will patch some things again and launch (the now installed) Fusion
- Test around and check if you can create a sketch and draw around
- After testing, you might need to kill the lutris-wrapper again to fully close it for the first time
- Now everything is finished
This install script has been tested with a intel cpu and integrated graphics and a amd ryzen cpu with amd radeon gpu
Fusion 360 is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind that connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on PC, Mac, and mobile devices.
Fusion 360 offers free use to qualifying hobbyist makers through a simple 3-step activation process.
- Genre: Tool
- Platform: Windows
- Website: www.autodesk.com/products/fusion-360/overview
744 users have this game